Thursday, January 31, 2013

January Realtor week tech class

Monday began with a great GRI class in technology where I learned one issue with my web site is the fact I don't write enough blogs!  So here's an attempt to improve that rating.

Doug Devitre taught the class and has once again attempted to bring the SDAR a little further ahead in the tech world ... Good try Doug! From visiting with other Realtors I believe once again there was a lot more than the majority could digest, however I will try to implement at least 1 item per month.  The way I've figured this, at the end of a year I'll only be years behind the real world of technology rather than lightyears behind!

My advice for the day: find one new website and see if you are able to utilize it to your benefit.  Technology should be our aid ... not our adversary!  I once thought I was a pioneer in the world of computer literacy and now I just feel "lost on the prairie"!  So, my motto today: "Go for it!"... nothing to lose that isn't already lost!

More on the week's activities to come! ... Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment